1. You’ll learn the lingo. Stepping into a Crossfit gym is like crossing the border into some foreign country run by a workout overlord. They ask you about your snatch, throw around some jerks and possibly end with a WOD. Say what?! Fundamentals will teach you all the buzzwords while throwing in some burpees for good measure.
2. You’ll find a favorite coach. Some folks need tough love, others need lots of encouragement and some fall in between. Others just want the facts ma’am! What do you need from a coach? Fundamentals will be taught by various coaches so you’ll be able to find a style that works for you.
3. You’ll learn to love being under the iron. Maybe that’s just wishful thinking on our part, but, you will learn how to lift safely and efficiently. This is a skill that you’ll be able to use for the rest of your life.
4. You will find some new friends. We’re sure you already have plenty and they’re awesome, but there’s something about shared suffering that bonds you to a sweaty buddy! Besides, you’re going to need to text someone about your sore booty after lots of lunges. It might as well be a new (also sore) friend from Fundamentals!
5. There will never be a better time to use the excuse: I’m a beginner! Your Fundamentals experience is going to include some movements you’ve never even considered attempting. This will be your one time pass to use the newbie excuse freely. Enjoy it while it lasts!
6. The best project you’ll ever work on is YOU. Maybe you’ve been thinking about joining our gym, but have been hesitating for one reason or another. There’s never been a better chance to see where your body can take you. Fundamentals is your first step.
7. THE FIRST TWO WEEKS ARE FREE. Come check us out risk free!